- (countable) The period between sunset and sunrise, when a location faces far away from the sun, thus when the sky is dark.
- (countable) An evening or night spent at a particular activity.
- a night on the town
- (countable) A night (and part of the days before and after it) spent in a hotel or other accommodation.
- We stayed at the Hilton for five nights.
- (countable) The quality of sleep obtained during a night.
- I had a bad night last night.
- (uncountable) Nightfall.
- from noon till night
- (uncountable) Darkness.
- The cat disappeared into the night.
- (evening or night spent at a particular activity): evening
- (quality of sleep): sleep
- (nightfall): dark, dusk, nightfall, sundown, sunset, twilight
- (darkness): blackness, darkness, gloom, obscurity, shadow
- (period between sunset and sunrise): [[day]]
- (darkness): [[brightness]], [[daylight]], [[light]]
5 letters in word "night": G H I N T.
Anagrams of night:
Words found within night: